Implementation deadline: In progress with the planned completion date in the 3rd quarter of 2019
GLA: 780 m²
A historic villa located at ul. Słowackiego 3, erected in 1880 in an eclectic style with a predominance of neo-Renaissance elements. The investment project includes revitalisation of the building with its surroundings and adaptation for office functions, while referring to the historical character of the villa.